a die-hard passion for baking

Randoms

Sunday, August 22, 2010

-Phew-

Ok. This weekend has been uber hectic. I had to make my mother's birthday cake, cupcakes for my anniversary, pumpkin pies, and homework. On the plus side, all of it got done, and I had an amazing week, especially as far as my baking endeavors go. I have gotten several requests to make cakes, for birthdays and anniversaries. So I'm super excited. Getting my trademark and business licenses soon. That's more to be excited about. And I just found out that I will be able to go to the university that I want to go to. So everything is currently going great. Most of my requests are for November so that will be an extremely busy month. I don't think I'll be taking any requests over the Christmas holidays, my family gets me then. :P But with all the requests coming in, at least that gives me the opportunity to get used to how busy it will be when I have orders coming in. Only problem is, right now it's just me and my sister. We don't have any other help and we generally have little children under our feet and in the way. So this should be rather interesting, but it's good practice so it's ok.  My friend made me an order form. (: Its so pretty. But right now, it's just being used to keep track of what people wanted and then being thrown away. I'll use it as an actual order form once I get my business license. I'm so excited about what's to come. (: Anyways, I'll post my cupcakes and my mother's cake on separate blogs so that I have room for them without writing a novel on here. :P and that will have to be done tomorrow. It's my anniversary after all.

Happy Anniversary to me and my love. (:



-you know I'm sugarlaced-

No comments:

Post a Comment