a die-hard passion for baking

Randoms

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bundles of Stress and Loads of Cake

Ok. So I'm terribly and horribly sorry. I've been away for a rather long time. But I've still been baking. (: You see, I got extremely busy with cakes and school and trying to send in transcripts and studying for both the SAT and ACT. So I have a few posts coming up that are long overdue. I have made two cakes for munnies, one coming up this weekend, and one for munnies on the 30th. I plan on making Bakerella's little jack-o-lantern cake pops for Halloween. They're on that video, I think. I couldn't find them again on her site. And some cute little Turkey Cake Pops for Thanksgiving along with some cute little Double Chocolate Marble cupcakes with butter-cream icing and little fondant leaves covered in luster dust for pretty-ness. (: So I have a lot ahead of me and I'm looking forward to the cold weather, hot cocoa, and the holidays. The holidays = lots of baking for me! (: Yay! So here comes several posts that are over-due.


-you know I'm sugarlaced-



No comments:

Post a Comment